General reservation policies
● Rates based on double occupancy (2 people) per room, per night in US dollars.
● Rates subject to 19% tax (16% VAT and 5% lodging tax) (rates subject to change without previous notice).
● A $73 MXN Pesos per room per night will be charged under the concept of environmental sanitation upon check-in.
● Resort Fee $15 usd per night per room.
● Dynamic rates subject to daily occupancy.
● In case of last-minute reservations, the Check-in time will be subject to the operation of the hotel.
● VISA, MCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards are accepted at the Hotel.
● Payments by electronic transfers are accepted to the account "XXX-XX-XXX". Payments by electronic transfers may take 48-72 business hours to be validated.
● Personal and traveler's checks are not accepted.
● It is necessary to review the conditions of each promotion applied to your reservation in order to understand the applicable payment and cancellation policies.
Deposits and Payments
● The charges made by the hotel, during and after the guest's stay are subject to valid currency exchange at the hotel.
● The hotel has a cashless policy, all room payments must be made by credit/debit card.
● For some online booking channels, a deposit of 50% of the total stay is required to guarantee your reservation, after the end of the free cancellation period and for reservations with flexible cancellation policy. The remaining 50% of the stay will be charged upon arrival at check-in (This applies depending on the booking channel of the reservation).
● For stays of 1-night, full prepayment plus tax is required after the free cancellation period.
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR - December 18th. 2023 to January 15th. 2024
● A deposit of 100% of the total cost of the stay, taxes included, is required to guarantee its preservation at the time of reservation. Cancellations or refunds are not allowed during this period.
● If an invoice is required, it must be requested within a period of no more than 72 hours after payment of the deposit or 100% of the total stay in accordance with the chosen reservation policy.
● Cancellation up to 15 days before the arrival date, will not generate any charge.
● Cancellation requested 14 days or less before the arrival date will be subject to a deposit penalty charged for 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
● Any requested cancellation must be made by mail or through the hotel's website or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
● All applicable refunds are subject to hotel scheduling and availability.
● Shibari Tulum is not responsible for refunds not made by Travel Agencies if the reservation policy applies a refund.
● Any modification is subject to hotel availability. In the event that there is a difference in the rate, it must be covered by the client.
● Under no circumstances, if a new rate is lower, the hotel will refund or apply credits. The cancellation policy applies based on the initial date of purchase.
● In the case of an unforeseen event such as: war, terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, hurricanes, civil unrest, government authority or any other emergency that makes it impossible for us to supply our facilities, the guest may request the modification of their reservation for a future stay for the same number of nights with the aforementioned modification specifications, up to 72 hours before the arrival date.
● No show and early departures
● In case of no-show, the deposit will be applied without refund option for the period covered, and the room will be released at the corresponding departure time
● Any early departure does not generate any refund or responsibility for the hotel.
● Shibari Tulum is not responsible for objects left in the hotel facilities.
Check in: 3:00 pm
Departure: 12:00 pm
Natural Conditions of the Cenote
As a natural environment, our Cenote Tuuch may undergo changes in its coloration or the clarity of its waters. This is a phenomenon that is part of the natural cycle of cenotes and the rainwater that feeds them. If you are interested in learning more about this, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section under the "The Hotel" category.